Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:19:40 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Logging in trouble

Started by cajunpedaler, April 28, 2015, 09:08:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunpedaler

I am having trouble logging in to forum discussions.  I sign in, id and password, get the screen that says welcome "cajunpedaler", but then when I go to forum to post or reply,  I am listed as "guest" and not allowed to post or reply.  I've tried all the different boxes to log in...Anything I need to know or do?
Perry
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you fail, redefine failure.

sofadoc

So you are ONLY able to post in the "How to use this forum" board, but not in "General Discussion" or "The Business of Upholstery"? That's weird. It seems like if you can post here, you should be able to post anywhere.

I think Mike once had to delete his account entirely and re-register for a new one.

I never log out. That's why I hold the all-time forum record for most time online.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban