Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

My smilies have disappeared...

Started by Dede, August 31, 2014, 05:30:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dede

I can't see smilies in messages anymore.  I checked my profile and didn't see a "allow smilies" setting.  *insert sad face here*

Am I the only one?  Did I miss a setting?  Am I doomed forever to a smiley-less existence?  Help me...
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

sofadoc

Mine have been gone for a couple of years now. 3 different laptops and an I-phone. Just this forum. They still work for me on the carrscorner forum.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Dede

Thanks.  Carr's is fine for me, too.  I can paste images from other sources here but the pre-loaded smilies don't work.
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

Mike

in your profile on the left under modify profile there is a option "Look and Layout Preferences"
there you can choose smileys or not  me ive had to turn it off because all smiley show as a X in a box

Dede

West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

Dede

Okay, I've tried every setting, and all I get is "Cheesy" instead of the actual smiley.  Oh, well...
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

gene

Maybe the new owner of this forum has visiosubrideophobia?

Mine do not work either. Sometimes the words, rather than the emoticons, actually make some posts more interesting. LOL

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

When mine first disappeared on my laptop, they still worked on my wife's laptop, and they still worked on my I-phone. But eventually, they stopped working on all 3.

Informal poll: How many of you still have them?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

kodydog

September 09, 2014, 06:30:30 am #9 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:32:24 am by kodydog
Mine have been gone about a year. Same computer, one day they were just gone and I could never get them back.  :(
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html