Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 05:18:22 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Jobs in canvas/upholstery

Started by fragged8, August 26, 2014, 02:56:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fragged8

that top June is not an exception here its quite normal, some of the shops make them like they were making pram hoods 30 years ago and just make it look like a camper top , the window openings on that one in the pics were raw cut too .

hell scotty if you want the job apply for it :-) I'm not stuck on any particular nationality, I'm not even interested in qualifications I just want someone who can do the job,

Rich

Mike

Quote from: fragged8 on August 31, 2014, 02:00:45 pm
I'm not even interested in qualifications I just want someone who can do the job,

Rich
I had a hot young blonde once come looking for a job

I said no

scottymc

I ran it past SWMBO and was more worried about the dog than a trip to England, I may not have been your man anyway as marine stuff is my specialty, I did my trade in aircraft, what I do is of a high standard but I am jack of all trades master of none.

We are trying to sell up and then I hope to be able to go and find work with someone like yourself and learn to do patterning and fill in all the gaps in my knowledge of marine trimming and then come back here to my home with a harbour and not a marine guy in sight for 200km.