Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:09:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Button tufting gone wrong..... very wrong

Started by JuneC, October 18, 2012, 11:10:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Hey all,  I found this when doing a little research and just had to laugh out loud.  I don't care if it IS from Milan.  :o

http://blog.vastudc.com/wp-content/dropbox/photo-231.jpg

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

SHHR

The Helen Keller upholstery and design studio????

gene

October 18, 2012, 03:31:23 pm #2 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:34:36 pm by gene
That was fun looking around their blog and web site.

I would think all those buttons are nails and are pounded into the wood frame.

I wonder if this is 'modern art' put to furniture. The beauty or meaning or essence is found in what the artist was trying to convey. What it looks like is not important. It's what kind of feelings it draws out of us. Certainly this would be in the category of "Interactive Art".

Thanks for the pic and link.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Jackson Pollock try's his hands at upholstery.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

byhammerandhand

Back when I was a software engineer, we used to have a saying, "Just because you can doesn't mean you should."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Rich

Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!