Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 10:17:49 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

111W155 Repair in NAVEDTRA 14217

Started by Tejas, January 03, 2011, 10:50:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejas

I am a novice with a recently acquired 111W155, and I have learned quite a bit lurking on this forum including to procure a servo motor from Keysew.

To try to learn even more about the machine, I decided to collect information from various sources into a single document. However, while trying to create the document I discovered that I did not have the knowledge to decide which source document to use for a particular subject. Instead, I have decided to make more usable separate versions of several public domain documents. The first document transcribed is the 111W155 portion of the sewing machine repair chapter of the US Navy course NAVEDTRA 14217.

If anyone would like a pdf copy, would you please send me a message.
Dave

Juki 1508; Bernina 217 with CAM Reader

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

That's a great resource!  I have seen it before, and don't know if I have it on hand any longer.   I would love a copy again.  Clear, meaningful info. that can be applied to a wide variety of machines.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing