Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 05:30:18 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

profile picture

Started by chrisberry12, February 04, 2013, 09:11:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisberry12

very simple question. How do I add my profile picture. i tried but it said my avatar picture could not be used or something like that. I am sure you guys and gals want to see who you are talking too.

sofadoc

I had the same trouble. So for 3 years, the readers were spared having to look at my mug. :o

Then (much to their chagrin), I uploaded a pic to Photobucket, copied the direct link thumbcode, and pasted it here in the forum profile info under "I have my own pic".

But I'm sure that some of the others here can tell you an easier way.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

February 04, 2013, 05:40:57 pm #2 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:42:12 pm by kodydog
I spent days trying to upload my profile picture. Once I did I never tried again. And yes Sofa, way out.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

the upload feature isn't working foe not writable error I get but the url ling method is easy