Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:34:49 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Miami Mike

Started by wind_rose_2, October 30, 2016, 06:12:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wind_rose_2

Anyone know what happened to Miami Mike? I have been off the site for a while now only to return and (Not) find him.. missing?

Darren Henry

I'd give Mojo a quick PM. I know he and Mike are close but Chris doesn't get on here as often anymore with the way his business has snowballed. You could also check with Mike---I think he deals with Miami corp quite a bit.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

wind_rose_2

Ya l am just out the door.. Florida.. maybe l might get a chance to get over to Bayview canvas and see Mike this year. Been busy with my old career, renovations so my machines have been buried in the garage under piles of stuff. I had heard Miami Mike had left Miami Corp and was wondering where he ended up.. great guy and resource. Anyhow , got your moose for the year yet? I have a cousin in Hornepayne who says they have to shoot them to get down the driveway!
Latter
Dave

Mike

Hi Dave yes they let him go awhile ago I just saw on faceboot he at a new fabrics place now

https://www.facebook.com/docrilfabrics/  so do you still have the place on the east coast ?

wind_rose_2

Still in Stuart Mike. I peek in on the board every now and then. I got to try getting over to see you but we have to go fishing! I will be there inStuart on thurs
Dave

Darren Henry

QuoteAnyhow , got your moose for the year yet?

Not yet, but we were lucky enough to be drawn for a shared tag in the elk draw that will allow us one elk or 1 moose up near Riding Mountain National park in December. Black powder for white tail opened yesterday but I haven't got my license yet. I've been too busy trying to start up a new chapter of a dance club.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

Mike is back in the business. He is now the head of Docril fabrics USA operations. Docril is an acrylic fabric made in Barcelona, Spain - right down the street from Recacril.

He can be reached at:

786-512-7806

His e-mail address is: mw@docrilfabrics.com

They do have a Miami warehouse.

Chris

Mike

November 02, 2016, 04:06:52 pm #7 Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:08:01 pm by Mike
good to know Chiss ill have to het in touch with him about some samples?  Docril Mike lol

Mojo

Mike and I were just talking about you today Mike. He said he called you but you never called him back. We had a long chat today as we haven't caught up with each other in a while. He brought me up to speed on  the latest in the industry and some of the people we both know.

Give him a call.

Chris

Mike

I didn't see his call odd