Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 04:52:59 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Obedience traning for customers

Started by gene, May 22, 2015, 05:25:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

Yea, right! Don't we all wish there were such a thing.  :)

Happy Memorial Day. Have a great and safe 3 day weekend!

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

If there was I'd never get any work done. By the time they understood what all is involved in their project (thus the price/ delivery time) my shift would be near done.

Happy Memorial day Y'all.

On average how is the weather usually for your holiday in your area? The reason I ask is that up here (at least in south central Canada) the weather always sucks for the Victoria day weekend (last weekend) but the weather this weekend is usually great.This year  was a prime example; last weekend ---windy, just above freezing with rain and isolated snow Sunday. this weekend---sunny calm and highs of 26*C or around 80*F.

May long is the unofficial start of summer here, so everyone is opening their cottage,getting the boat out,camping etc...When I had my own shop I always stayed open on the long weekend to look after all the last minute customers and the "summer residence" back from where every they called home and took this Monday off. Usually it would rain at least two days while I was busy stitching away in my nice warm shop, and Winnie and I would bask in the sunshine in our shorts on "our" long weekend. [wink] She used to pick up some $$$ overtime so her co-workers could go get wet and cold , so we got to throw some red meat on the fire when we went out. KEWL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Virgs Sew n Sew

Dang, and here I thought: "Man, this thread is going to be so informative."

Actually, I saw that Gene was the author and I thought I would be ROTF.  Bummer!

Safe and enjoyable weekend to all!

Virginia

byhammerandhand

I have a friend that's a retired vet.  In his waiting room was a sign:

" Dr. xxx will be with you shortly. Sit. Stay."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

Darren
Happy Victoria Day to you - I'd say rest up but I know you'll work some -
We have another month until summer gets here - but it's been in the 60's - 70's NYC area w/bright sunshine -  although last nite in upstate NY is was 34 degrees. 
I have a couple of my own projects that I'll get started on over this holiday - one is a wooden airplane propeller I bought at a tag sale - needs refinishing - dates to 1927 give or take a few years.  The Mrs. won't let me hang it anywhere - go figure ? 
Hockey still going on and we're talking summer -
SA

Darren Henry

QuoteThe Mrs. won't let me hang it anywhere -

Put it between the deer heads. Duh!!![grin]
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!