Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 08:16:08 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

wanna learn about upholstery?

Started by tapissier, October 18, 2011, 07:45:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tapissier

http://www.lynplan.com
watch all their videos on you tube
it's in English, from traditional to product development, from hair to foam and anything in between

bobbin

I am certainly no upholsterer but I found some really interesting information in those videos.  As I said, I am no upholsterer and therefore cannot be too offended by whatever cursory attention some important detail is accorded in the site you linked.  "Where ignorance is bliss..." 'n' all that jazz. 

I enjoy the puzzle of slipcovering and noted some interesting arrows to add to my quiver.  The grim reality of my very small (read:  nascent) business is that I have to keep myself "busy" and that means figuring out how to be competitive with respect to price in an area not so full of "well heeled" customers as I'd like! 

It ain't always easy, Bruno!