Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 04:54:41 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Sad Day in Cincinnati

Started by byhammerandhand, April 01, 2015, 09:14:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Lost a firefighter last week while on duty rescuing people from a 5 story apartment building.  http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/04/01/daryl-gordon-funeral/70768692/  About 3500 firefighters and police in procession as well as 300 or so emergency units from all over USA.

Yesterday, had a funeral for a guy from our Sunday School class who died suddenly and unexpectedly, and Monday for another man from church who also died suddenly (he was born the same month as me).
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

As you know - it's the closest brotherhood anyone could be part of - I was a volunteer for 8 years until I couldn't physically do it anymore - now my Son is a volunteer in the same house.  I would say it was my blessing to be part of that brotherhood.  Rest in peace and honor to those brave folks -
SA