Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 11:01:58 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Anyone want some work?

Started by byhammerandhand, March 09, 2015, 02:05:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

A national company that I do work for is looking for technicians in certain markets to do wood and leather repair in-home.   You can pick which zip codes you want to cover.   They pay a fixed rate and generally I have no problem getting the work done for the hourly rate I want.   They will provide training (which I presume is in their location in Michigan), if needed or wanted.   They also do a lot of upholstery spot cleanings (most often food and "body fluids"), and occasional stitching together open seams, replacing panels of supplied material, re-setting buttons, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll PM you an application.   Most critical needs are in the following areas, but if you want to throw your hat in for an already covered area, you can be added to their list.    Work orders come via internet and report back to them same way.   Paid every Friday via EFT for work done that week.

1.       UNITED STATES

·   Eastern Washington State (Tri Cities - Moses Lake - Walla Walla)

·   Western Washington State (Southern Puget Sound)

·   Northern California (Sacramento North - Oxnard -Twenty Nine Palms - Ojai - Fort Irwin)

·   Oregon State (Western I-5 Corridor - Mt. Hood - Pendleton)

·   Northern Minnesota

·   Hawaii

·   Eastern Texas

·   Northern New York (Stateline Area)

·   Iowa (Sioux City) - NE Nebraska

2.       CANADA

·   Quebec

·   Alberta (Grand Prairie)

·   New Brunswick (Beresford)

·   Newfoundland

·   Ontario (Timmons - Sudbury - Belleville)

·   Saskatchewan (Prince Albert - Saskatoon - Regina)

·   British Columbia (Other than Vancouver/Victoria)
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

Anything available in Puerto Rico or Hawaii ?  I'm all in !

SA