Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 07:29:02 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Photo Bucket

Started by Darren Henry, December 30, 2016, 09:10:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Is any one else having issues with photo bucket? I've been trying for a few days to upload some pics from here to share a white Christmas with those who didn't get snow and cannot get it running. The little "ticker tape" in teh bottom left corner is constantly waiting for this, transferring from that, etc... and it keeps sending me back to log in instead of upload.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

SteveA

Photobucket gives me problems as their ads load and/or if a file is too big.  I find it easier to use with google as the browser instead of IE.
Happy New Year to all
SA

baileyuph

Same issue Darren, and the files are big.

Doyle

gene

Same slow issues. I have Firefox and Google Chrome and Google certainly works much better.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

I use Google Chrome with no problems. IE has a ton of incompatibilities. Some are saying that Microsoft Edge is even better than Chrome. But I haven't tried it.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

baileyuph

Question:
Buying what is suggested for Chrome, etc., what would the equipment and service cost/per month?

Doyle

baileyuph

Oh!

One more question:  What are you folks using for pictures?  Probably smart phone?

Doyle

MinUph

Doyle Chrome is free, Your internet or cell phone service is all that is needed.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

ive had a issue logging in after I do I have to refresh to see im logged on  but pics upload ok
as this latest job