Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 04:12:11 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Just when you get alittle ahead

Started by Mike, March 23, 2015, 03:36:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Nust when you get some extra money in season. ....

Last. Week the switch in my clothes dryer door went out so i called a repair man.
$100. Then same day came home from work and the ac want working.  Called a emergency repair  a snale fried bimself on a coild i sode the outside unit. $300. Then my 2 dogs hD.  Vet Pointment this morni g for shots and heartwork medicen. $570.
As rosane rosanadan said it it aint one thing. Its Another. 

MinUph

Seems that is the way it goes. We have had a run on appliances. First the washing machine died we replaced it and then the dishwasher did the same. Hard to get ahead.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

byhammerandhand

My rule is bad things happen in threes.  I get nervous when the second one happens and breathe easier after the third.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

You can look at it another way - better it happened when you were ahead financially -
We just replaced a water heater and there wasn't time to shop around for the best deal but every time I look at that beautiful new tank - I smile and know I'm good for 10-15 years.
SA

Mike

Ya i replaced my heater about a year ago. I went to home depot and did it myself. So i needed to get rid of the tank i toook it to a recycle center   That pay for metal. I got rid of it and got a out  $7. To buy a cold drink     I just had 2 paperwight outboard motors of a boat i got and i recieved $70 for clearing them out