Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 06:45:34 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Who is this guy?

Started by sofadoc, October 30, 2011, 06:52:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

I've noticed that a member by the name of Immunkaysmn is online frequently. His status is always "Posting a new topic in General Discussion",
yet the topics never show up. I'm assuming that he's a spammer, and Ken nixes them before they get posted.
His profile contains a lot of squiggly letters. Romanian?
Why isn't he simply banned?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

You can spot the spamers a mile away by their user names. I noticed the spam on marcellus shale is gone. We were just starting to have fun with that one.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

bobbin

How do those fools get paid, anyway?  by the word?  My sympathies to Ken because he has to tend to the clean up.  And my sincere thanks, as well!

gene

I recently read that 80 percent of all email in the world is spam.

The spammers are not fools. They are making money which is why they keep doing it. The fools are the people who respond to the spam.

If everyone ignored spam, it would go away - just like those 'homeless' people at the end of exit ramps off the expressways asking for money.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!