Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 11:05:15 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Natural Colors

Started by SteveA, November 07, 2014, 06:30:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

Pain in the neck matching but came out pretty good otherwise customer was asking for repl. Particle board unit and the foot broke out the side. Inserted in a solid maple triangle block so the screw in foot could be re-drilled.
Trying the image thumb posting from Photo Bucket

gene

I've heard that because of man made global warming particle trees are not growing as strong as they used to, so problems like this are becoming much more frequent.  :)

The other 3 feet are future business for you.

Custom repair of junk furniture.  :o

I have a customer who sells furniture at a major furniture store here in town. They recently told me that they feel bad sometimes selling some of the furniture they sell to customers because it's so cheap. They said they always sit down on the furniture they sell very gently. (They are a large person.)

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

nice repait I hot to ask that's a great view out that window where are you steve?

SteveA

Bad design Gene - as soon as the piece is tipped up on end or slid the foot tears out the side panel  - $ 3000.00 unit - go figure !

MJ Amsdem is thinking "  What's the matter with these people in NY - don't they like solid wood" ??

The office overlooks NY Harbor - Govenor's Island in view -
SA