Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 07:33:45 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

listing hold down?

Started by ltstreetrodzer, April 01, 2011, 11:40:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ltstreetrodzer

Im new to the site and am looking for a few tips. I got a pair of bucket seats a while ago and when I pulled off what apeared to be old replacement covers, I found a piece of plastic down where the listing would go to hold down the seam that joins the insert and collar. I have never seen one before and am wondering if their is a male piece that was on the origional cover that snapped into it and if so where the heck can i find replacements? any info would be apriceated or if you just want to call me crazy and their was never anything that went in their thats ok too.
ps. Its a good thing im better at sewing that I am with computers. I will put up a picture as soon as I figure out how.

Peppy

Welcome! Not to sure what your talking about.... It's a car seat? Pictures are good. You'll need a photobucket (or similar site) acount to host your pics. If you look at 'picture posting tips' in How To Use This Forum you find good tips. 

Also you'll get more response by posting this under General Discussion.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

ltstreetrodzer

Thanks for the help. I did find out how to attach a photo and have reposted in general upholstery.