Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 05:44:15 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Post to new board only please

Started by KenB, November 09, 2012, 10:58:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KenB

Post to new board only please.
Bookmark for quick access.
Thanks
Ken
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

Mike

byhammerandhand

November 09, 2012, 03:21:47 pm #2 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:42:05 pm by byhammerandhand
Ok, I've reset my password and logged back in.

I normally would set to see "new posts" come up.   What's the URL for that now?

Edit:
add to the end of the URL:    ?action=recent

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

KenB

http://www.upholster.com/upholstery-forum/index.php
New forum home.
The old URl has been set to redirect here but but you will need to book mark this new page for the future.
I don't think you need to reset any passwords. Are other people having to do that?
Ken
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

JDUpholstery

I did not have to reset my password, but since it is a new URL it no longer had it saved and I had to try like 5 times to remember it! once it was right I just keep it logged in

Mike

I also had to relog in  as it was not saved a d i didnt remeber my user name having to re revister before and my password. Alls good now.

gene

November 10, 2012, 02:14:29 pm #6 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:15:02 pm by gene
Isn't that something about Lance Armstrong. And now there's a scandal about the Olympic gold medalist paying the second place guy to come in second place.

Hey, how often do you get the chance to hijack the Administrators' topic?   8)

gene

P.S. Thank you for your work Ken on keeping this forum up and running.

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Grebo

Done.  ;D

No resetting here, password OK. New cookie saved.

Suzi