Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 11:10:37 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Business Name

Started by MinUph, July 31, 2014, 04:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your honest opinion of this name. "Pauly's Custom Upholstery"

Great
1 (25%)
Childish
0 (0%)
Tacky
0 (0%)
Sounds to Italian
0 (0%)
Other
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: August 10, 2014, 04:21:36 pm

bobbin

Where is that "like" button when you need it? 

papasage

upholster is when you put your gun  in the holster .lol
just recovering 40 years

Mike

do your friends call you Pauly?im might keep it bobs  if there is a good name known in the area I may go Spring Hill  custom upholstery.   id prefer pauls but if you cant get the dot com .   me we were bayview canvas when we had a bay view.   after moving no view but already had the llc website and document so......

MinUph

I've decided to just go with Minichillo's Upholstery.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

chrisberry12

chrisberry12

My friend has an x-Ray sales business near Albany New York so it's Pig Imaging, Bacon Hill, NY hahaha true story

Mike

paul   ive seen in your sig  Minichillo's Upholstery forever why were you thinking of changing it ?

MinUph

IDK Mike,
I guess I was just thinking out loud and thought it might be a good idea to start with a new name. I've had this business name up north for many years. I think my dad would like the name to stay Minichillo's Upholstery.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website