Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 09:04:30 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Fabric Sample books

Started by baileyuph, October 14, 2013, 06:12:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

Damn Bobbin, what vinyl are you paying $75 cost for?  :o

I've been saying for quite some time now.........there's no such thing as wholesale anymore. There's retail, and then there's twice retail. But there ain't no wholesale.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

bobbin

Ultra Leather.  Beautiful stuff, but if you don't use it very much it's tough to get a better price.  No "wholesale" is right!

baileyuph

I am thinking the same as Sofa, not much actual wholesale out there in materials.  I bought a roll of vinyl (35 yards) and saved two dollars (a little more) per yard.

Some of the popular colors, like black for my automotive and ATV seats, it will pay to go to rolls.  But, like Bobbin's case, not sure my market would pay to buy the suedes and such by the roll.

There are some colors that volume for the little discount might make sense.

Doyle

chrisberry12

fabric books I carry, No charge to get them. I have been in business before and just started up in a new state last January. Charlotte, Greenhouse, Barrow, Fabric Cut, Trend. You can also get books free from United Fabrics. You can look into Dogwood Fabrics and another great company is National Fabrics. The hottest seller here has been white linen and believe it or not micro-suede.