Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 03:11:02 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

just saying hey from old times

Started by BCKC, November 29, 2015, 10:16:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

Just me saying hey to the old timers and hey to newbies....

I am still around and turn around and still cant catch my hinny!!!! As far as new shop Iam still working on crapadoodle....don't know if I can pull all together as I wish...time will tell!!!!
Mr. Darren I want to thank you for getting me through a very hard time in my LIFE!!!

You all as always blow me away with your talents.....

Gosh where the crap has time gone????

And no I haven't had a Beer....lol just me being me..Love you guys...most excellent craftsmen!!!!

Have a wonderful evening and sleep with the Angels

Karen
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

Darren Henry

QuoteMr. Darren I want to thank you for getting me through a very hard time in my LIFE!!!

I thought we were still working on that. You still haven't posted any new oil paintings or butterfly pictures.

QuoteI am still around and turn around and still cant catch my hinny!!!

Follow your heart and chase your dreams. Your hinny will eventually catch up. It's just hiding some place 'cause it's been kicked too hard lately.

Very very glad to see you back with us.

Always......
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!