Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 03:22:18 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Almost Friday

Started by SteveA, April 28, 2016, 11:07:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

This is the story of a young college student flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.

He has a heart attack and dies.

She, frantic, grabs the mike and calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a heart attack and is dead and I don't know how to fly. Someone help me! Please help me!"

She then hears a voice on the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She then says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Hillary"

"O.K." says the voice on the radio, "Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven"

gene

So the air traffic controller doesn't like people who are 5'4"?

True story: A family member applied to be an air traffic controller 5 years ago. He just got accepted into the school. He'll go to Oklahoma for 5 months of training. He will then be assigned somewhere in the USA for 3 to 5 years of probation. I haven't asked him but I wonder what the drop out rate is?

A guy was walking along a river bank and saw a blond on the other side. He yelled out, "How do I get to the other side?" The blonde yelled back, "You are on the other side?"

Thanks SteveA for another "Hillary for Prison 2016" reminder.  :)

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!