Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 03:30:17 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Repair parts for BAE Series 71 staple guns

Started by M2, December 06, 2010, 06:48:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

M2

Hi,
Been a while since I visited the board but now the staple gun has developed problems. It is a BAE Model 71. Are there repair parts available for these old staplers? Any suggestions on suppliers. The BAE office is in Charlotte, only about 60 miles away but I can not get customer service to reply.
Thanks
Mike

scarab29

If you need seals , your local auto parts store should be able to cover that. I blew a seal and hit up my napa store with the torn one and found what I needed.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

M2

I need the bakelite or pheonlic part that is a guide for the staple pusher. How do you like those technical terms?
Mike

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

M2

Yep I saw that, I need part 40. I have tried to contact those folks to order. See the first post. They are in Charlotte.  No part number is given.

I'll try them again.