Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 05:47:58 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thank you, Gregg

Started by RiCat, September 13, 2011, 05:37:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RiCat

Just a quick note of thanks to Gregg @ Keystone Sewing for the help yesterday. Needed some quick advice on a potential sewing machine purchase and my local sewing machine mechanic was not available. Called Gregg and he was very helpful. We got to talking and he was kind enough email me an owners manual for my main machine. Very, very nice man to talk to and was a blessing to become acquainted with him. This forum is very fortunate to have someone like Gregg to support us on the sewing machine side of things. Thanks again, Gregg

Rick

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Hey, I remember that conversation!  Pleasure to speak with you as well, RiCat.

forsailbyowner

Hey Greg remember this conversation , me"I found a hook for $99 on ebay."you"Ill match it". Then remember me calling back livid because I was charged $160+ and had to pay twice for red box shipping at $99 a shot. Then remember me calling back and being promised a refund I never got? If you dont remember I do, quite clearly.
Steve
Magic canvas

BigJohn

I don't understand whats Red Box Shipping?

sofadoc

Quote from: BigJohn on September 15, 2011, 06:32:23 pm
I don't understand whats Red Box Shipping?

I don't know. But at 99 bucks a pop, the "red" part BETTER be Rubies. :o
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

September 15, 2011, 07:42:21 pm #5 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:33:48 pm by Gregg @ Keystone Sewing
Quote from: forsailbyowner on September 15, 2011, 08:44:19 am
Hey Greg remember this conversation , me"I found a hook for $99 on ebay."you"Ill match it". Then remember me calling back livid because I was charged $160+ and had to pay twice for red box shipping at $99 a shot. Then remember me calling back and being promised a refund I never got? If you dont remember I do, quite clearly.
Steve
Magic canvas

I was thinking this was a joke, but now I'm thinking this is a serious post.  Red box shipping for 99 dollars a pop, not one, but two shipments for a less than pound hook?  That's a total of $358 for products and services.  

You have my contact information listed here in my profile or pm me.

I'll check the invoices and sales slips, and UPS shipping log first thing in the morning.  As I type this I have no recollection of this issue, and any information reguarding details would be appreciated.  If this is a real issue or concern, I wish you could have brought up this issue with me personally as i don't recall having any customers who are activly disgruntled or disastified with my family's service.

Gregg
Keystone sewing.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

September 16, 2011, 06:44:34 am #6 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:32:58 pm by Gregg @ Keystone Sewing
forsailbyowner,

OK, after reviewing our records, I called and spoke with forsailbyowner this morning.

forsailbyowner did everything correct, step by step.

I don't want to go into personal customer details, but we had them listed under two different accounts, and had both an invoice and sales slip made up for the same transaction.

I clearly see our book keeping error, and a refund is on the way with our apologies.    

BigJohn

But I still don't know what Red Box Shipping is

forsailbyowner

Thank you Greg,
A more honest and respectable person would be hard to in any trade. I didnt speak directly with you before, thanks for clearing this up so quickly once you realized there was an issue.
Steve
Magic Canvas

Red box shipping is highest priority , get it there the same day or overnite. Get this, ups(pron. Oops) loses the first shipment completely and it shows up 5 days later. While UPS is losing packages Im sitting with a gent whos tapping his foot waiting for me to finish his enclosure so he can sail towards England. 

Darren Henry

Five days isn't too bad for them.  ::) I once ordered something out of the States and tracked it as it came up. It came in south central Ontario and  sat there for a few days (okay customs ,I guess) and then off to Thunder Bay (550 km S.E of Kenora) and it sat there and sat there until I finally called.Get this ; UPS subcontract from T Bay to the border. I had to track down who this fly by night whayoo was and convince him that I didn't really care when he though it might be convenient for him to drive my loaf of bread sized parcel up to me. I had it the next evening.

Purolator on the other hand only mess me up by bringing 1/4 and 3/4 today and 2/4 and 4/4 tomorrow.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!