Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 06:15:44 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

We had a head on accident!

Started by BigJohn, December 13, 2013, 02:29:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

I was told just before my last post by a detective that brought some belongings back to me that he had talked to a neighbor of the man who is taking care of the 88 year old mans affairs that he is getting stronger and is expected to recover.

Mike

baileyuph

John,
You have been in our prayers, glad to hear that you and the older fellow are getting stronger.

Doyle

gene

There are so many people on the road who should not be driving.

I knew a lady who had emotional problems. She said that when she got upset she would drive around town running red lights on purpose hoping that someone would hit her car and kill her. Do you think she is the only one who does this kind of thing?

I have a customer who should not be driving for medical reasons, including all the prescription drugs they take, but they believe that god wants them to be prosperous and they need to drive in order to work so they drive anyway. Several months ago they totally their car and fortunately they did not kill anyone. They are still driving.

It amazes me how often I can smell marijuana smoke coming out of the car in front or beside me when stopped at a red light.

You cannot drive defensively when you are texting or paying attention to anything other than the traffic around you.

Accidents happen. That's why they are called accidents.

I still have my motorcycle license but I no longer ride for these reasons.

Be safe.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Quote from: gene on December 29, 2013, 08:34:12 am

It amazes me how often I can smell marijuana smoke coming out of the car in front or beside me when stopped at a red light.

gene

It's also amazing how many beer cans you see on the side of the road.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on December 29, 2013, 08:34:12 am
How do you know what marijuana smoke smells like? ???

Folks, I promise you. Somewhere right now, somebody is telling their favorite "crazy driver" story. And the crazy driver they're talking about is YOU!!

The roads are just too crowded now. We all do something to piss other drivers off. If you think you don't......you're wrong!
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban