Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 05:15:05 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

my deckboat upholstery

Started by Mike, January 31, 2016, 07:04:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

last month I picked up a 99 deckboat. it wasn't selling do to the condition of the seats so I got  a steal of a deal I didn't let if known I was in the bis till after the deal when I took my truck to go tow it home.   
anyway I always plat it safe and go white with stripes ect. but decided to fo tans like the new boats. and went lighter color where I would be dark and darker colors were I would be lighter playing it safe. im happy with the look. so I worked Saturday and sunday and got most don't cut the captiand seat one seat bottom and the coaming panel by the helm.  I was thinking of maybe flipping it .
but well see

before

after

before

after

brmax

In cognito huh!
Cool truck to, what make was it Mike, are you keeping your red one.
Them poor fellers wish I had a pic of there faces shaking side to side when you headed out, the big I told you so, no I told you.
The Deck boat is a score for sure, I like the colors better also. I had a couple with some chocolate and white and then tan and brown, gets to dang warm.
Whats that about 24' on the boat looks long and like the stainless bimini structure is that 7/8
I guess your going mercury shopping shortly right : )
good work there
Floyd

Mike

Floyd right 24'   has a Volvo i/o  i went a light tan as i was concerned of heat the sun is intense here.  the bimini is 7/8 SS the canvas needs replacing and a mooring cover im going sunbrella siica dune

Floyd i sold the red dodge had sence 99 i got a  05 gmc sierra  its got better creature comforts and is fun to drive

and they couldn't miss my graphic

brmax

I wasn't sure if I lost my touch, thought it was a GM the grill had me puzzled, nice looking ride. My brother also picked up one like that but haven't caught up with him yet.
I'm curious on the back glass cover material, ive seen some and considered it I'm still in single cab and that could be great in a couple ways.
That sunbrella looks sharp, is that in the 9oz. Seems several are doing the blend and tweed like. I seen another in that sunbrella in Ohio, really looks sharp.
have a good day
Floyd

Mike

Quote from: brmax on February 01, 2016, 02:22:51 am
I wasn't sure if I lost my touch, thought it was a GM the grill had me puzzled, nice looking ride. My brother also picked up one like that but haven't caught up with him yet.
I'm curious on the back glass cover material, ive seen some and considered it I'm still in single cab and that could be great in a couple ways.
That sunbrella looks sharp, is that in the 9oz. Seems several are doing the blend and tweed like. I seen another in that sunbrella in Ohio, really looks sharp.
have a good day
Floyd
I like the window screen from inside is just a screen this summer should help keep cool inside. yes it is 9 oz 

BlueFlamingo

Really Nice Job on the Deck boat.  Are the pleats Pre-Pleated Fabric or did you do em??

Mike

February 08, 2016, 07:46:53 pm #6 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:49:27 pm by Mike
PRE

here is the helm seat I still have the side panel to do but will ave to remove the throttle to do it