Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 02:05:16 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

my sucky day is finnaly over

Started by Mike, May 10, 2013, 08:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I was going to have a nice easy day in the shop I placed an order Thursday and today when it didn't show by 1030 am I caked to find it didn't go out as I called it in too lake not thinking It was late,
so I went nad lunch and went home to finish wiring on my new boat motor.
as I was going out to my garage to get some wire I saw water on the laundry room floor , it was the water heater. so cancel the boat work on off spending money on a new water heater.got it all plumbed and tound a leak git the3 pipes back off and it was to late to get new parts I messed up so dunner at mcdonalds drive up 1100pm I did go to west marine earliry and gt a snmalll upholstery job from a customer that will cover the new heater

Mojo

When it rains it pours. I hate it when plans get trashed by some unplanned event.

I start the big international rally Tuesday and just came down with bronchitis. Started a Z-Pack
and hoping the antibiotics will kick in and make me feel better by the time the rally starts.

On a positive note though my son just finished the service on my Bus. What a job. :(
Very grateful though he did it for me. saved me about $ 800 for the annual service.

Hope things get better for you Mike.

Chris

Mike

Cot it do e but gueese shat chris gojng to get new parts my right rear binker burned out. Figures :(