Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 08:16:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Rules - Is It Ok

Started by jojo, May 19, 2012, 10:02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

To post something I have for sale here? I have some marine canvas training dvds that I no longer need. I can't find anything that says it's against the rules to post, but if it is, I apologize and will delete the post. It just seems like it's hard to find a market to re-sell these.
Thanks,
Jo

Mojo

I don't see a problem at all. many of us have offered things for sale on here.

I tried selling my wife on here but got no bidders.  ;D   :o   8)

Chris

jojo

Haha! Can she cook? Thanks Chris.
So, I have a complete set (21) of dvds from marinecanvastraining.com. Covers patterning, cutting and sewing a bimini, dodger, convertible top, and enclosure,frame bending, and lots more. Costs $890 at their website, but I'll give them up for $300.

sofadoc

When Bobby (hdflame) first became a moderator, he toyed with the idea of setting up a separate board for "shop & swap" items. But since Ken has a classified ad section already on this website, he decided that there might be a conflict.
Even still, there have been several postings since then to sell items here in General Discussion.
I don't remember the one for Mojo's wife. I would've bid on that one. ;D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

Quote from: sofadoc on May 19, 2012, 06:15:10 pm

Even still, there have been several postings since then to sell items here in General Discussion.
I don't remember the one for Mojo's wife. I would've bid on that one. ;D

Ya I hear she's a looker ;)