Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 07:14:04 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

One more

Started by Mike8560, May 23, 2011, 11:48:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

installed te canvas on a 24 glastron. 
Just got another center console mooring and a new t top canvas
now   Its a day   Almost  3pm   

scarab29

Nice Mike. I had a busy w/e myself. Saturday I decided it was time to unwrap my boat and start getting her ready for the season. In the afternoon i went to pick up the interior of a chapparal I'm re-doing and got a call as I left that marina to go look at a boat for an enclosure. As it was just down the road and the customer was on the boat I said i'd stop right by. Got that job too. The next slip over had a blowboat whose owner I knew and a friend was there detailing it so I stop over and show him all the spots he missed (just busting his nutz)and the owner asked if I'd follow him to his car and he'd give me his sail / boom  cover in need of some new zips and a restitch. At the end of the dock they were filming an episode of a repo show for tv , they were taking this 75 millenium. I had to check that out. All in all a great day and picked up a couple extra jobs to boot !!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.