Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 08:54:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

cell phoness

Started by Mike, July 29, 2014, 08:14:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

ell awhile back I was complaining about my att plan being 200 a month for 2 I phones unlimited everything so my contracts were up and I complained to I got a no contract deal for both line unlimited talk and text but 2gb shared data and I havnt used more at 114 a month , well one phone has always had low volume speaker and the other had a malfunting proximity sensor and gps then today my volume button fell off . well I called a best buy agent online who told me I could upgrade to a 5s for just under 200 a phone or get a 4s for 1 cent each, well no brainer when I got to the store I got $100 gift card for each phone sale  total $200  I got a couple cases ad still have credit :)

SteveA

I don't have a data plan - and don't need one since all my work is still done back on the office computer.
Anyway 2 phones with Verizon - 800 shared minutes (minimum plan) and we never go over 100 minutes - costs $ 65.00 / month.  Affordable !
SA

wind_rose_2

$70 a year with Skype, allows me to make any calls to anywhere and gives me a phone number so persons not on the computer can phone from their cell or landlines and also has a voicemail.
Then a cheap Trac phone to carry around.
That does everything for me

bobbin

Ultra cheapie! Trac Fone.  It gets the job done for about $10/mo..  I am not thrilled with it, but it's about "my speed" (I had a rotary 'phone until a few years ago; 1925 Western Electric with a bell box on the wall!) and it does what I need a basic 'phone to do.  And it controls one of my expenses handily.

I use a desktop computer, too, and that covers the internet nicely. 

sofadoc

My family has four I-phones. 10 GB data (which we never even come close to using), and unlimited text for $160 month.

You would think that prices for cell phone plans would be fairly consistent nationwide, but they seem to vary greatly by region (just like everything else). 
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

July 30, 2014, 05:56:25 pm #5 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:00:39 pm by Mike
boy I was surprised , I had a old I phone 3gs and the gps was way off  useless. I igot a 4gs that soon will be obsolete that's whu I got it for a penny upgrade. but the new features of it are great the camera wow  and siri so cool I even with my stroke affected speech it can recognize my voice , wich has improved so I just ask the phone direction to a address rather then as before opening a app  and having to type it with the little keys.
actually any post can speak what I want to post rather then typing on the phone so my spelling will be much improved ,you just als to call somebody or text whoever or email

and the plus was I got $200 gift certificate from best buy for the purchase