Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 11:00:01 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

sunbrella

Started by Stillwater, April 23, 2016, 07:19:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

Am in dire need of some yardage of sunbrella stone green canvas to complete the tail end of a job. I know it's discontinued but am hoping that someone here has some remnants stacked away somewhere..? thanks for any help!

Stillwater

Thanks Bob, meant to mention I'd checked eBay....that 36" cut isn't quite long enough. Thought perhaps someone might have something longer in their remnant bin from another job. The color has been around for ever...thinking there has to be a forgotten 2 yd roll of it somewhere they'd want to sell....? Anyone?

Virgs Sew n Sew

April 24, 2016, 05:46:10 am #3 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:31:23 am by Virgs Sew n Sew
They have either 10 or 11 yards left.  It is in one continuous roll I believe.  Auction says by the yard and you can request either all or part of the yardage.  By the yard simply means that they will not sell fat quarters, 1/4 yard, 1/3 yard, etc.

You have found your missing yardage.  Just order 2 yards and it will come in one continuous piece.  To make sure, you can email the seller to make sure that is the case but that is generally how these auctions work.

Virginia
Fuck this place.

Mike

Quote from: Stillwater on April 23, 2016, 05:44:47 pm
The color has been around for ever...

funny ive been buying for 25 years and I never remember the color stone green

Darren Henry

I thought it was just a translation thing, but I've never heard of stone green either. I know they discontinued a very popular "Persian green tweed" up here several years ago.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!