Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 06:37:19 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thoughts & Prayers For Mike & John

Started by Mojo, December 17, 2014, 05:50:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I was contacted by Mike early this morning and he said his brother John had a stroke
and is in the hospital. I will let Mike give an update as to his condition as he was on his way
to the hospital.

John works with Mike alot and the two of them are inseparable. They have a very close
relationship. Please keep John in your thoughts and prayers as well as Mike. I hate to see this happen to anyone but especially John as he is a great guy.

Get well John.

Chris

Virgs Sew n Sew

Sending positive thoughts and vibes to both John and Mike.  Wishing you a speedy recovery John!

Virginia

bobbin

Oh, I'm so sorry to learn this.  Mike and John, may recovery move smoothly forward for you both!

baileyuph

Very sorry Mike and John, add me to your support.

Doyle

kodydog

I hope everything is OK. Best wishes Mike.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

JuneC

Sorry to hear that.   Hope he got medical help in time to minimize the damage.  Best wishes for a quick recovery. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

John lost use of the left side of his body. Today he is starting to be able to move his left arm and leg.

Mike said they would be doing some testing tomorrow and I believe it will be a heart cath.

Still hoping John makes a great recovery and gets back to sewing with Mike.

Chris

Darren Henry

I am so sorry to hear to hear about this. Heartfelt wishes for a quick recovery John, and remember to take care of yourself as well Mike.

As Red Green always says; " I'm pullin' for ya---we're all in this together".
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

bobbin

I loved Red Green! but seems to have disappeared from the PBS offering. 

Grebo

Everything is crossed for you John.

Suzi

Dede

Quote from: Mojo on December 17, 2014, 07:56:31 pm
John lost use of the left side of his body. Today he is starting to be able to move his left arm and leg.

That's really encouraging.  Sending healing thoughts their way...
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

sofadoc

Here's hoping you get your brother patched up so you guys can get back to work.

Them seams ain't gonna sew their self, ya know.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

Thanks all he has use of his left hand now and wensday moved hos leg from the knee  then yesterday call me at 4am that he could lifft the leg off the bed   But stil no foot movement. Yes chris today hes having a cath to see bis heart for blockage johns hoping he get a stend or what and feels great after when hes susposed to get  intensive Physical therapy.

Ill know more later today. I am divorced as he is and we lived together and only  close  relative left so its hard going home but for my 2 pups i got this spring are happy to see me. At least they have each other when there allone. Anyway john keptmthings together for me 4 years ago now i see what he went through.

Mike

Sitting at his bedside he hot a crampmin his left cramp so i was pusing up on his foot when he began pushing my hand back. This his how his leg started moving with cramps.

Great news!

SteveA

Mike
Glad to hear the update is positive - wishing your Brother well -
You're his rock while he heals - and your help is unlimited -
My thoughts are for both of you -
SA