Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 09:48:50 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Machine & clutch motor free!

Started by BigJohn, February 09, 2011, 11:45:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

February 09, 2011, 11:45:43 am Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 11:50:07 am by BigJohn
My wife and I have our home for sale and are trying to get rid of stuff rather than move it, I have an old singer 1641 that has a spring loaded foot, and also a good low hours clutch motor, and top, the only thing you'd need is a set of K legs and you'd have a working machine. Now for the price: Free if picked up in Wausau, Wisconsin (all or nothing, and I wont ship)

Pictures can be seen in this post:

http://get-up-and-go.com/upholstery-forum/index.php?topic=8060.msg64611#msg64611

Big John

Mike8560

Good luck o. The sale John.  I got rid of allot of stuff when I moved from NH and now I forget sometime what I do t have. Are you stating in WI. ?

BigJohn

BigJohn

Mike8560

How's the house sale going John?
I had a quick sale about 6 weeks when I moved 7 mo the ago.
Priced right it didn't take as long as I though.

BigJohn

The housing market in our area is still real poor. It seams the only thing that's selling are the under $100,000 homes and they are cut all to heck price wise. It's not that the houses are overpriced or in poor condition, it's that you can't get people to even come and look due to the tight mortgage market and fears of further layoffs. And don't forget our Governor Walkers budget fiasco