Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:06:43 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Seasons Greetings

Started by Allan, December 22, 2014, 01:19:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

I would like to wish all a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year from down under

Allan

MinUph

Back at ya Allen,

Merry Christmas

and a
  Happy New Year to all..
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

SteveA

Thanks Allan and all here
Peace be with you -
SA

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Virgs Sew n Sew

Happy Holidays to All!

Let's hope that 2015 finds us healthy, happy and prosperous.

My hope for the world is peace for all!

Virginia

Darren Henry

QuoteMy hope for the world is peace for all!

Amen.

Warmest wishes and the best of the season to all from the great White North,eh!
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

mike802

Happy Holidays everyone :-)
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

scottymc

gene

December 23, 2014, 07:02:14 pm #8 Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:03:00 pm by gene
Merry Christmas from up over.

Seasons Greetings to all.

We're having Panera Restaurant's Cinnamon and Raisin bread slices soaked in egg nog and then fried like French toast for Christmas breakfast for the first time. (My daughter's boyfriends' mom's recipe). I hope it's good. I'd hate to waste good egg nog.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

Make a double batch of rum sauce today---one for the pudding one for the "toast". wink.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

JuneC

Merry Christmas to all you good stitchers!

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: byhammerandhand on December 24, 2014, 08:18:12 am
aaaaakkkkk!

Quote from: scottymc on December 23, 2014, 12:45:49 pm
Fire up the Barbie mate.

LOL, My thoughts exactly!  I'm just not great with finding things like that on the net.

Virginia

scottymc

As I wrote that I thought a few might read it that way :D we speak the same language but use it differently.

Anyways, Merry Christmas. I'm just slippin my fongs on to take a walk down the beach. ;)