Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:28:23 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Did You Guys Know How Easy Auto Upholstery Is??

Started by jojo, January 20, 2013, 11:13:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

In only 8 minutes and 38 seconds you can recover the rear seat of a car  ;). And no listings required (I know, some seats don't have them, but half the people are gonna start ripping open their bucket seats and say "What's this? This wasn't in the damn video!") I can't even believe I still can get business with a video like this going around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9qllpW7yWI

Oh, and in the video, he's using regular foam that you can get at Joann's, but when someone asks in the comment section where to get it, he refers them to their website, where they will have foam "buns".

Darren Henry

This guy must go to the same gym as Lance Armstrong.That's the rate that my fat bipolar diaper expects of me.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!