Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 12:31:54 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Auld Lang Syne

Started by kodydog, December 30, 2012, 08:44:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Gonna get up to a sweltery 55* today. Cranked up the fire place for the first time this season. Been nursing a dang blasted cold since Christmas Eve. Good thing is I've been lying low and chilling out the last 6 days. I've had an interesting year and looking forward to the next.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

baileyuph

Thanks for the greeting Kody, same back to you and all the great people in this group.

No matter how long and how high I climb in business, you guys still add to my understand and skill applications.

This was a great year for me in business, especially pulling out of the great recession.

Again, thanks and you guys make it more fun.

Doyle

gene

December 30, 2012, 10:56:50 am #2 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:58:52 am by gene
The past was great. The future will be even better. But nothing beats the awesomeness of today.

Life is not GREAT because we make it GREAT. Life is GREAT because we choose to experience it that way.

My favorite saying of 2012 comes from Gale: Strive for perfection. Settle for Excellence.  

Happy New Year,

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

NDAV8R

Quote from: gene on December 30, 2012, 10:56:50 am
My favorite saying of 2012 comes from Gale: Strive for perfection. Settle for Excellence.  
Happy New Year,

gene

Thanks Gene...I didn't think anyone noticed! ;)
Happy New Year to Everyone on the Forum!
Gale Hansen.
Strive for Perfection...Settle for Excellence!

MinUph

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you rag tackers. 2013 WOW
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

west coast

Happy New year to all !!!!!

Mojo

May you all be blessed with an awesome 2013.

Thanks for all your help, input and words of encouragement. You are all rockstars in my book.

;D

Chris

Mike

not trying to be a downer but I hate this time christmass to newyears my dad did also. nothing happens with work , that sailboat I finneshed the captian loved it but the man wth the check id overseas,