Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 08:32:50 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

VistaPrint Sale

Started by Mojo, July 16, 2015, 09:51:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

We get all of our marketing materials, rack cards, business cards, banners, hat's and t-shirts through Vistaprint. I typically stock up on all of these items when they run these sales. We go through 1,000's of rack cards and business cards each year as we have rack card displays set up in many RV business locations.

I just got a card in the mail and they are having a 50 % off site wide sale starting July 20th - 28th.
use this code when you check out - SAVEBIG.

For those of you who have never used Vista Print, it is very easy to design whatever you want. Their prices are also very good.

Just thought I would pass this on. :)

Chris

MinUph

Thanks Chris, We were just ready to place an order.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

July 24, 2015, 07:23:07 pm #2 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 07:24:05 pm by Mike
still time for the sale I got mine there also last year

Mojo

We are tripling our marketing / advertising budget this year and then increasing it two fold next year.

I just dropped a pile of money at Vista Print last night and more to spend next month once I get some designs done. The sale thy had saved us about $ 150 once I applied the code.

Chris