Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 09:19:18 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny (for Sofadoc)

Started by byhammerandhand, June 04, 2015, 07:03:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

A Texas rancher was visiting a farmer in Israel. The proud Israeli showed him around. "Here is where I grow tomatoes, cucumbers, and squash. Over there I built a play set for my kids, next to the doghouse," the farmer said.

The land was tiny, and the Texan was surprised by its small size. "Is this all your land?" he asked.

"Yes," the Israeli said proudly. "This is all mine!"

"You mean this is it? This is all of it?" the Texan said incredulously.

"Yes, yes, this is really all mine!"

"Well, son," said the Texan, "back home I'd get in my car before the sun'd come up and I'd drive and drive and drive, and when the sun set, why, I'd only be halfway across my land!"

"Oh, yes," replied the Israeli farmer wistfully, "I used to have a car like that."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

June 05, 2015, 04:26:35 pm #2 Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:27:15 pm by gene
Do you think folks in Texas would get the joke? It took me 10 seconds to get it...

gene   :)
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

Israeli farmer humor.

At last...........someone that even us piss-pourin' Texans can laugh at.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban