Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 06:51:16 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Heyy all

Started by Mike8560, October 16, 2010, 06:08:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

:P

I just wanted to let you know I may not be in as often.
I bad a stroke mondaynjgut late and just got home lstnivhtt
they said I need rest and rehab I don't tall well thought all the words are there
I dant walk well Roth now also. Just wanted to  he k I. On my ohms. and Che k in.
Mimi mime thanks for your orders we will. E ha ing more to come.
Iam for. Kw more if a superxisor dor John. Talk later mike.

fragged8

October 16, 2010, 06:14:35 am #1 Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:42:00 pm by fragged8
hiya

S**t Mike i'm really sorry to hear that, you make sure you get lots of rest m8

I have everything crossed for you hoping you have a speedy recovery,
I'll keep your seat warm for you.  and you get better so you can show me
how good the fishing is there  :P

Let me know if you need anything.

Regards
Rich

baileyuph

Mike, sorry to hear.

Please let eveyone know if any help can be offered.  Wish you were closer so that could be easier.

Thanks for letting us know,

Doyle

SHHR

Sorry to hear about that Mike,
Take plenty of time to get well.
Best of luck. Kyle

JuneC

Well now, that just stinks  >:(  Sorry to hear that, Mike.   Now if you were right down the road I'd be over in my spare time to help keep your business going.  You get lots of rest and take care of yourself. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Darren Henry

the moderator would remove the first line out of mouth. It would be the sargeant major version of "some Bitch!" I wish you a speedy recovery,and don't be an idiot and push it !!!!

My biggest concern is what the heck are they going to do to your diet now that you and John have each had one ? If they put you on melba toast and skimmed milk I'll send you down a couple of shirts LOL.

As Red Green would say "keep your stick on the ice" "we're all pullin' for 'ya "
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Cheryl

Mike.. I am so sorry to hear this.  You will be in my prayers for a very quick recovery.
   Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.

Saddleman

Mike, God speed to a quick recovery.

Loren

bobbin

Oh Mike... no one needs that sort of thing. 

You have to do precisely what they tell you to do to get yourself well.  Even when it's hard and you don't "feel like it".  Esp. at those times!

Mum had a stroke in '04 and my brother and I "rode her hard" about doing the things she needed to do for recovery.  She would get really pissed off about it, but she did it, and the results were amazing. 

Grit it out, friend. 

regalman190

So sorry to hear about this Mike.  :( You take good care of yourself and get well soon! Keep us posted on your road to recovery!
Regal Canvas

sofadoc

Boy, you'll do ANYTHING to get out of mowing the grass!!  :D
Take care of yourself.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

BCKC

Oh my...poop a...like....noooodle Mike...I was just about to get together with you all to make a new forum video!!
This is on hold till you get to feeling more like you do now then when you got here!!

Im a prayin and a singin just for you MIke!!

Ok...the singin part might be a bit much...take your ear plugs Mister!!!!!

Speedy recovery,
Karen
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

Allan

Mike

Get well soon
You need another boat to take your mind off things
Allan

stitcher_guy

Mike, my gosh, so sorry to hear. But glad that you are home and have your faculties. On the prayer list. If the thoughts are there, just YELL LOUDER. Keep us posted.

Peppy

Oh man, that sucks! Take it easy and work at recovery and you'll be back at it in no time. My dad had a pretty big stroke a few years ago and is back to normal. Well, sort of. His old normal would never have included a solo trip around South America, but what ever.

Good luck! 
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠