Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 01:29:07 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

So which do YOU prefer?

Started by sofadoc, October 02, 2013, 07:33:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

October 05, 2013, 05:00:03 pm #45 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:05:45 pm by kodydog
Scotty, if I ever make it to Australia I'll share a pint of xxxx with you. Sounds dangerous.

If you ever make it to the USA. I'll buy you an ice cold mug of Yuengling, Americas oldest brewery. I think you would enjoy it. And yes, Budweiser tastes like horse piss.

It only took 3 pages to get completely off topic. Funny thing is I was getting ready to rant my opinions about health care and found a topic I'd truly rather talk about.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

scottymc

And more healthy, Kody. Cheers

gene

October 06, 2013, 06:20:01 am #47 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:22:15 am by gene
QuoteIt only took 3 pages to get completely off topic. Funny thing is I was getting ready to rant my opinions about health care and found a topic I'd truly rather talk about.

We've got our beer, and unless the alcohol industry can stop it, we will have our marijuana. And along with our cable/satellite TV, we will be able to care even less that our elected officials have passed into law a massive change in our society that they did not even read before voting to pass it.

I'm a part of the game also. And you can believe this or not, however, I in no way intend the above to be a criticism, rather, a simple observation of the obvious.

Hey, I bet Alan Watts was a real party killer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDu3JdQ8Ow

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!