Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 06:24:16 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Gregg Is The Man!

Started by jojo, March 07, 2011, 03:00:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

Finally got in the car and drove the 2 1/2 hours to Keystone Sewing Machine Co., and came home with a brand new Highlead GC0618!

I've never had a brand new (industrial) machine before, and can't wait to get to work!
Anyway, I recommend Gregg for all your sewing machine needs. He's extremely knowledgable and took the time to answer all my questions.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

That didn't''t take long!  I thought you were just getting home now.  It was a pleasure to show you around our store/shop.  I hope you enjoyed the "Ambassador" level tour of our facilities, only given to Official Members of the Upholstery Forum.   :D

Let me know how things are going with the new machine, we'll get back to you on your Singer repair. 

JuneC

Congratulations on the new machine!  I can't imagine a BRAND NEW stitcher.  What? No peeling paint? Finnicky adjustments? Dirty oil dripping behind the needle onto your fabric?  Must be nice  :-X  Enjoy!

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Grebo

Congratulations, well worth the investment. 
I wish we had someone like him over here  :'(

Any chance of a European office Gregg  :-*

bobbin

That's great news!  You must be so excited.  And I agree, Gregg is a fount of information and always willing to help in any way he can.  There is nothing more valuable than a reliable resource for mechanical work, attachments, and support.  The ability to simply pick up the 'phone or tap out an e-mail and receive an answer/suggestion is worth every penny!

jojo

You should see his shop...it has four floors! There must be 5,000 machines in there.  He's got everything: Box stitchers, sergers, carpet binders, long, long, long arm machines, you name it. It's like a candy store for upholsterers.
And yes, I miss the peeling paint and finicky nature of my Singer 111w. NOT!

Mojo

There is nothing like buying a new machine.

I wished I would have bought my machine right from the get go. :)

Congrats and best of luck with it.

Chris

Grebo

Quote from: jojo on March 08, 2011, 04:04:32 am
You should see his shop...it has four floors! There must be 5,000 machines in there.  He's got everything: Box stitchers, sergers, carpet binders, long, long, long arm machines, you name it. It's like a candy store for upholsterers.
And yes, I miss the peeling paint and finicky nature of my Singer 111w. NOT!

Stop drooling will you  ;D