Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 11:25:27 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Moray Fabric

Started by kodydog, March 10, 2018, 07:02:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

May 08, 2018, 06:00:36 pm #30 Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:02:09 pm by gene
When you have to explain a joke, it usually isn't funny. Maybe this time it will be different. Here's to a chuckle and not a groan.

The governor of WV announced that they were passing a law to make it illegal to stalk."Stalk" is the key word to the joke.

What do state Natural Wild Life Services do to lakes to keep the fish population at a healthy level? They, wait for it, ready? They "stock" the lakes. Many fisher persons heard the governor saying it would be illegal to stock lakes, hense, those that could write wrote letters to the state capital. Those that could not write had someone else write for them and they made their mark at the bottom of all that chicken scratching.

Maybe if I told the joke with a West Virginia accent it would have been a bit clearer.

gene  :-)

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Ha! Got it. Next time I go fishing in the trout streams of Georgia I'll be thinking of you and your joke, Gene. Yes really. No not really.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Eric