Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 07:09:19 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

23 boston whaler outrage cushion re do

Started by scarab29, October 25, 2012, 06:48:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scarab29

Not an old boat but never covered !! Needed new skins.

Just in case you florida trimmers weren't sure , those are leaves falling as fast as rian , it's fall !!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

scarab29

Gotta remember this photo link cod thingy ,

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

Looks good scarab. Leaves  oh ya that one of the nice thinks in florida no raking;). Ive git the occasional palm frond to pick up thats all.

scarab29

The oaks are dropping early this year and there have been more acorns than usual so I guess we better get ready for a snowy winter. I'll be down in jan for the mfa and have a friend coming over from ft liquerdale that is just getting started in this so maybe we can catch up. I'm really looking forward to it. For now it's cleaning up the leaves on sunday morning before the football games start and working the other 6 days.

Hope this storm sandy blows out but the weatherman has everyone here scared. The boats are getting pulled as fast as possible and the boat ramps are nuts !! 

byhammerandhand

Visiting family in Michigan's Upper Peninsula this week.  Got snow/sleet about an hour ago.  More promised for the trip home tomorrow.  Third snowiest city in the USA.

Quote from: scarab29 on October 26, 2012, 09:52:29 am
The oaks are dropping early this year and there have been more acorns than usual so I guess we better get ready for a snowy winter. 

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mike

The weathermen love to hype it up scarab. Sandy made for somemnice breeze here today and look what it did   
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/263845B4-2E0D-4AE2-B64D-6A12070475AA-2035-00000271FEA12D73.jpg
No raking though. Ineas talking to miami moke he said he will be at the show in cape coral. Im not sure what ill do thebshow is always the same weekend as alcal bost show i e done but not for a few years i was thinking of maybe doing it again  but it is All talking all day i get tired now at a estimate for a 1/2 hour.