Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 04:59:02 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Wind

Started by Mike, June 26, 2012, 07:42:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

June 26, 2012, 07:42:20 am Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 07:51:41 am by MikeM8560
The wind is still blowing strong out of the south keeping all the water high my
Dock is still under water. I went to look at  a boat i have to install a job on and its dock is underwater.
I could wade out but id need a step ladder to get up to the.boat as its raised higher then
Normal  on its lift   The rain has wuit i hope mojo drying out. But the sind is steady and wont let the tid go out.
Normaly the harbor is as calm as a lake. But nie its about 3' higher and this motel is verry low
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/IMG_0664.mp4

Heres a boat sales lot thsts washed out

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/562002cd.jpg

Mojo

I am now dried out and back sewing. I still do not have power on one side of my shop and have no idea why. I do not have time to screw with it right now. I have a feeling it is going to be a big job as it it tied into an outdoor wire so I will deal with it later. I am afraid of getting into a two day project with it. :)

The flooding is terrible in and around Tampa. Alot of people have some serious flood damage, lost cars, motorhomes, RV's, motorcycles, etc. It came on fast. We also had tornadoes hitting in the area.

I have been through two tornadoes and dozens of serious thunderstorms but this is my first experience with tropical storms and flooding. Lets just say it Sucks. :)

Hope you and Paul are doing OK. The area Paul has to travel for work is a complete mess. Tons of flooding in that area.

Chris

MinUph

It hasn't been real bad going to work. I did see a river that I never saw before this morning. After hearing of all the flooded homes I consider us very lucky.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website