Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 09:35:39 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Sofa frames

Started by MinUph, May 05, 2013, 07:27:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Not quite true.   They need a cold beer periodically.   And a trip to pour off the beer.

Quote from: sofadoc on July 21, 2014, 02:07:36 pm
Quote from: bobbin on July 21, 2014, 01:28:04 pm
And the idea of jumping on furniture was never even considered.
I'm convinced that some of the cheap Chinese junk in people's homes nowadays would actually give them several years of good service if they wouldn't jump on it like a family of savage gorillas.

And it would also help if they didn't live on the couch 24/7, only getting up long enough to put new batteries in the remote.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

sofadoc

Quote from: byhammerandhand on July 21, 2014, 03:50:24 pm
Not quite true.   They need a cold beer periodically.   And a trip to pour off the beer.
My dear Hammer. Methinks you underestimate the ingenuity of the average American consumer of Chinese furniture.

I'm sure they have a mini-fridge and several empty gallon jugs next to the sofa.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

papasage

i do work for Farmers  furniture . the manager said he sells good furniture   aint that a joke  . he said  knows good furniture  lol ,
junk by the truck load and that is my story and i am sticking to it.
just recovering 40 years

baileyuph

China or Eastern Asia furniure, the sales seem to be dropping this time of year.  Don't know if it is the economy or education is rising regarding the matter of weak frames and Asian stuff just inn't going to last long enough to finish the beer.

Yep, furniture sales are down and since Asian made stuff is just about the only stuff being retailed, makes me be on the alert if there is a message there?

Doyle