Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 01:38:18 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Convertible Tops

Started by ahkahn, May 13, 2010, 05:58:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ahkahn

Hi guys (and gals!),

We've been aggressively adding to our website.  We just "soft-finished" our biggest undertaking:  Convertible Tops.   If you could, please check out our site and let me know any criticisms that you have for the new top section. 

We've tried to make it as user-friendly as humanly possible, so let me know what you think.  This is a beta test, which means that we are still actively working on it and taking suggestions for changes.  Please either post, PM, or email me any thoughts.  If you really like it, feel free to order one or 10 online!  In the mean time, while this is a beta test, we are offering free shipping on the tops (via our website or email only).

http://www.duboisfabrics.com/category_s/275.htm

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

cruiser

I give it a big thumbs up!   Looks very user friendly and seems to load quickly.  I'm no computer guru but I like it.

Unicorn

what, no Studebakers? :D

ahkahn

Not the most common top, now, is it?   :P

-Andrew

RENE G

Fast, efficient, well laid out. 5 stars. excellent. Rene

penguin

any intents to add MG to the line? Triumph?

page looks good!

ahkahn

Yep, MG and Triumph will be added.  Check back in a few days.  Studebaker... not for a while.  :)

-Andrew

ahkahn

Thanks for the good feedback, we thought long and hard about the layout and design on that.  Also note that if you log in with your account, assuming it's applicable, in-trade pricing will appear.

-Andrew

fragged8

hiya

I bet I could by a Triumph or MG top cheaper from you than I could get one
here in the UK ... :D

Rich

penguin

I've checked the website & didn't notice fiat-any chance it will be on the list soon? Got a spider coming up. thanks

ahkahn

Hi Penguin,

http://www.duboisfabrics.com/category_s/282.htm

Those are the only Fiats that Kee makes.  We also sell Robbins tops in places where Kee doesn't make the specific top.  We're competitive on the Robbins with everyone else.  Call me at (800) 458-3500 and we can help you find it if it's not listed.

Take care,
Andrew

stitcher_guy

It's still in beta testing? I tried looking up Toyota (an MR2 that I need the saddle colored top) and found nothing.

When I was on the other day, I noticed there was no distint button to hit to get back to the DLT main page.

poppy79424

Your website looks great. Im assuming those are wholesale prices. We mainly use Robbins and GAHH tops at my shop. I bought a few Key tops several years ago and liked the way they fit, which is most important to me. Monday when I got to work im gonna comapre your prices and may do some business with ya.

poppy79424

Quote from: poppy79424 on August 21, 2010, 07:36:09 am
Your website looks great. Im assuming those are wholesale prices. We mainly use Robbins and GAHH tops at my shop. I bought a few Key tops several years ago and liked the way they fit, which is most important to me. Monday when I got to work im gonna compare your prices and may do some business with ya.

ahkahn

No, those aren't wholesale prices.  Those are retail prices listed.  As for the beta testing, yes, still adding tops.  Toyotas are not on there yet.  Hit the big DLT in the top left to return to main page.

-Andrew