Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 10:00:40 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Does anybody know this web?

Started by JaydenWI, July 10, 2010, 05:29:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JaydenWI

I've just found this site get-a-blackberry.com, can I really get a new BB for free?.

Jayden

MinUph

This is a common way to get you to try products or services and then possibly give you something in return. NOTHING like this is FREE.

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

lamx

Read the "Program Requirements".  Not only do you have to buy at least 8 products or services within 6 months, there are several other terms and conditions which, if not completed, will prevent your receiving your "free" cell phone. It would be interesting to learn exactly how many "free" Blackberrys this site has actually provided.  I bet it's very few.

Ed

hdflame

Quote from: JaydenWI on July 10, 2010, 05:29:32 pm
I've just found this site get-a-blackberry.com, can I really get a new BB for free?.

Jayden

So why would this person make this their ONLY post on an upholstery discussion board?  I just banned'em as a SPAMMER! :o

Hope they weren't anybodies friend! ;D

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)