Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 09:54:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Question about material for a grill cover??

Started by hdflame, June 15, 2010, 06:30:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hdflame

I thought about adding this logo to the cover, but haven't decided exactly how I wanted to do it yet.  I was thinking about some kind of applique.  Any suggestions?

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

MinUph

Quote from: hdflame on July 08, 2010, 07:36:21 am
I thought about adding this logo to the cover, but haven't decided exactly how I wanted to do it yet.  I was thinking about some kind of applique.  Any suggestions?

\

Embroidery would be nice.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mojo

The cover came out good Bobby.

I had to sneak a peek at your other photos as well. Yup.........your a fireman. I can tell by all the food on that grill.

When I was going through EMT school I had to intern on the Paramedic ambulances at the fire stations in Lansing, MI. I finished my internship 10 lbs heavier thanks to all the firehouse food. :)

Great job on the cover Bobby.

Chris

bobbin

The thought of flames around the bottom of it cracked me right up, Bobby.  You have to do that!

hdflame

Quote from: MinUph on July 08, 2010, 02:04:31 pm
Quote from: hdflame on July 08, 2010, 07:36:21 am

\

Embroidery would be nice.

Yeah, it would.  If I only had one of those Brother embroidery machines that some have posted about on here. :'(

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

hdflame

Quote from: Mojo on July 08, 2010, 04:01:44 pm
The cover came out good Bobby.

I had to sneak a peek at your other photos as well. Yup.........your a fireman. I can tell by all the food on that grill.

When I was going through EMT school I had to intern on the Paramedic ambulances at the fire stations in Lansing, MI. I finished my internship 10 lbs heavier thanks to all the firehouse food. :)

Great job on the cover Bobby.

Chris

Thanks Chris.  Yes, I love to cook and to EAT!

My wife's been on weight watchers for almost a year and has lost over 80 lbs.!  I just started on it too.  Not going to meetings, but just have her show me about the points.  I know I'm going to start having BBQ withdrawals!!! :o

I called Junior and left him a message.  He called back, and I just haven't had a chance to return his call again.  Looks like I'm not going to have time to make it to Sturgis this year, but maybe I'll get up with him and work out something for another rally closer by.  That might be a better idea to get to know him anyway.

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

hdflame

Quote from: bobbin on July 10, 2010, 04:20:56 am
The thought of flames around the bottom of it cracked me right up, Bobby.  You have to do that!

I'm still thinking about doing that.  I just wanted to get something covering it up to keep the rain out of it.  I can't decide on what kind of flames I want to put on it....any suggestions?

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special