Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 02:58:40 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Miami Corp Order & UPS

Started by regalman190, May 23, 2012, 10:23:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I had a smallish order one say from mismi it dolidnt show up nect day when the ils trackig showd it was do i called and they reshioped the order and said to return the original it it did show up even thkught it was. Ot mismis fault. I kinda disagree With andrew. Rven thought ups messed up  maybe they would. Omplain to ups it dose me no good to complain  to ups maye if. There customer complained (ups i meen ) it might help and go to a different carrier as my customers coulf do.  Complain and go to a different company my competition 
The  an as customer complains to the can as guy when ups screwed up on  delevery date so the canvas guy can only complain to the distributor who can complain to the  arrier whos making them money.

ahkahn

Mike,

I'm not saying that it's not the supplier's place to complain to UPS, we do all the time.  In this case, Miami did just that, as per the original post, and most other suppliers (us included) would do the same.

That said, it is still unfair to penalize the supplier for an error that they were not responsible for and could not control.

-Andrew

gene

Hi. My name is gene. I'm a UPSer.  ;D

Mike, when I told UPS that I was leaving, they took me to breakfast and wanted me to be a supervisor. I told them that I was not able to manage by intimidation. They appreciated me being honest with them.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!