Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:21:41 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Auick fit pins. $$ realy.

Started by Mike, April 24, 2013, 03:25:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I used to use theese oins alot shen i did tons of cover on. Oat on trailer. Over the years i lost many in the grass or dirt and water. I  havnt  bougt any in about 15 years. r. BUt thiught i may.  Use them on a nob and went to see s kut more.  Noe i psid like. $50 tops sor a box. Now i vet a lrice of $2 dollars esch or a pack cor. $110. Same realt    Wow.

timtheboatguy

Last year my wife came along to help me dart and fit a cover. She dropped three quick fit pins in the water in about two minutes! I made her sit in the truck! Okay, not really but I was starting to stress every time she said "oops"
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

Grebo

April 25, 2013, 12:33:39 am #2 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:35:10 am by Grebo
I lost one inside a customers boat, I was using them to fit some curtains. Almost one year later he called me over to hand it back  :o I did say I hope he didn't find it with his foot.
I can't get them over here so have shipping to pay on top of that Mike.  :'(

Suzi

fragged8

i love them, they make fitting so easy,
You can get them in the UK now Suzi.. I'm sure i saw Bainbridge stocking them

Grebo

Quote from: fragged8 on April 25, 2013, 02:34:57 pm
i love them, they make fitting so easy,
You can get them in the UK now Suzi.. I'm sure i saw Bainbridge stocking them

Cool, I will check on that, not bought from them in ages.

Suzi

regalman190

I have a love/hate relationship with these buggers. I love them because they are essential when fitting a canvas project. And, I hate them, not only because a few always end of in the water, but because one of them will always stick a finger or two. That is why I keep a large supply of band aids in my bag.

I found decent pricing on these and the caps at Perfect Fit.
Regal Canvas