Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 12:48:05 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The Rally Report

Started by Mojo, May 23, 2013, 02:53:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

ive been so busy first with the new house then setback with my stroke that ill ive done is goof around fishing in the harbor I was always going offshore but the new house ive got about 40 minute ride to get out of the harbor so im trying to learn the inshore fishing  setting up the boat with   a trolling motor for fishing the mangroves and flats,
got a new merc on the back a couple weeks ago installed myself
but if your around we can go for sure I did manage to get my toy cleaned too

Darren Henry

QuoteI've been specializing in Ural motorcycle gear.  Not a real big market, but one that I've had good luck in filling.  Since I own a Ural, I knew some of what was needed.

What all gear do you make Bobby? A friend of mine back in Kenora has a Ural and most of his upgrades (larger oil pan, better coils etc...) and the second saddle and hand rest he got from Germany.

A little over three years ago he hit a deer with it. The deer came up between the bike and the hack and rubbed him off onto the asphalt and cartwheeled the rig. His dog was okay; but the femur he broke never did heal and then the bone died so he's been back and forth from crutches to a wheel chair since . They finally installed a titanium femur/ceramic hip a couple of months ago and if it went well I'm sure he'll be itching to re-finish the bike. I know the saddle and hand hold were damaged pretty good, and one mirror.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

hdflame

Quote from: Darren Henry on May 24, 2013, 06:42:52 pm
QuoteI've been specializing in Ural motorcycle gear.  Not a real big market, but one that I've had good luck in filling.  Since I own a Ural, I knew some of what was needed.

What all gear do you make Bobby? A friend of mine back in Kenora has a Ural and most of his upgrades (larger oil pan, better coils etc...) and the second saddle and hand rest he got from Germany.

A little over three years ago he hit a deer with it. The deer came up between the bike and the hack and rubbed him off onto the asphalt and cartwheeled the rig. His dog was okay; but the femur he broke never did heal and then the bone died so he's been back and forth from crutches to a wheel chair since . They finally installed a titanium femur/ceramic hip a couple of months ago and if it went well I'm sure he'll be itching to re-finish the bike. I know the saddle and hand hold were damaged pretty good, and one mirror.

Darren,

Check out the link to my website in my signature.  I'm in the middle of trying to make some changes and  updates.  Most of what I make is at least listed on the "Products" page.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Darren Henry

Thanks Bobby.quite the list. I'd like to see some pics some time.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

hdflame

May 28, 2013, 11:47:29 am #19 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:47:54 am by hdflame
Quote from: Darren Henry on May 26, 2013, 07:20:07 am
Thanks Bobby.quite the list. I'd like to see some pics some time.

Darren,

Here's a link to my PhotoBucket account.  There's a lot of pictures of Ural gear that I make.  Look for the Ural albums on the left side of the page.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/HDFlame/library/Upholstery/URAL%20Upholstery?sort=3&page=1

There's a few pics on my website but I'm still working on it.
Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)